Navigating the tech maze of different laptop brands, I’ve often found myself grappling with seemingly simple tasks. Just the other day on my Samsung laptop, I had a flash of déjà vu, recalling the countless times I wanted to capture a particular screen moment on a Toshiba laptop but got lost in the keystrokes.
Agitate: This might sound familiar: amidst an online meeting or during a crucial research session, a need to take a screenshot arises. However, the method to capture a screen on a Toshiba laptop isn’t the same as on other brands, leading to moments of frustration and missed opportunities. The irony isn’t lost on me that while we shift seamlessly between various brands, from Toshiba to Asus laptops, such basic functionalities can sometimes stump us.
Solution: Realizing that this is a challenge not just for me but for many, I’ve decided to shed light on the matter. Join me as I delve into a user-friendly guide on how to efficiently take a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop. And by the end, you might find these skills handy, whether you’re using Toshiba and may also work for Asus laptops. Let’s simplify this together!
Screenshot via Keyboard combinations
- Open the tab screen you want to capture.
- Press Windows key and print screen key together. This will automatically save the screenshot on your laptop.
- If this key does not work on your laptop, try clicking the FN key + WINDOWS logo key + End/print screen.
- To View The Screenshot, go to this link.
You can find the print screen key on the top right corner of your keyboard. Baki has the abbreviated symbol PRTSC.
Although this is relatively easy, you can move forward with the next step if it does not work in your case.
Screenshot of an active window <H2>
Here are the two easy ways, you can take a screenshot of your active window.
1. Using Microsoft paint
You don’t have to install paint, but it is an inbuilt feature of windows. The only con side is that the picture becomes blurry after resizing.
- Type and search paint from the search box and click it to open.
- Now open the window which you want to screengrab, press the print screen key.
- Now you can use the picture any word by clicking CTRL + V keys to paste.
- Edit the screenshot, click on Resize or Crop, and adjust according to your convenience.
- Now tap on File > Save.
2. Using snipping tool
This technique works well for most of the brands including Toshiba and Acer laptops.
- Typing searches meeting toll from the search box and clicking it to open.
- Click NEW.
- Next, drag the mouse and create a region you want to capture, then release it.
- Finally, save the snip.
Screenshot with robust screen recorder
Few applications allow capturing videos as well as audio in the laptops like Toshiba and Lenovo.
You can take a screenshot from them.
- First, open your Toshiba laptop and install Snagit.
- Now sign in.
- Tap on the capture button.
- Move the cursor and drag it to take a screenshot of the screen.
- Once done, click on the camera It will save your screenshot.
- If required, you can edit the screenshot and save it.
Capturing a screenshot on a Toshiba Laptop is a child’s play if you know the right technique. This comprehensive guide aims at covered all the easiest ways in which you can take a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop. No matter if you an expert or a novice user, these steps are quiet easy to follow.